October 31, 2:00 p.m.
Families are invited to attend and watch the parade on our pathway outside (see map)
- We’ll be parading outside (dress for the weather if you come to watch!)
- Park in the designated areas (along Mason, in the front parking lot), but not in the bus areas (see map).
- If you would like to check your child out early after the parade, go to the outside classroom doors where staff will be waiting to help (see map).
K: 2:00 – 2:10
1st: 2:10 – 2:20
2nd: 2:20 – 2:30
3rd: 2:30 – 2:40
4th/5th: 2:40 – 3:00
- Students must be able to put on costumes themselves after lunch - (learning will go on as usual before lunch)
- No weapons of any kind
- No bloody or gory costumes (kids of all ages are watching the parade)
- Face masks and paint are OK, as long as students can put them on themselves.
- If students need to borrow a costume, let their teacher know.